Effective: October 16, 2020
What we collect
To ensure proper performance of the game experience across platforms with our leaderboards we use PlayFab, a service provided by PlayFab Inc. Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052 USA.
PlayFab processes the following personal data:
- Username (changeable)
- PlayerID (generated by PlayFab)
- Log in data (Time, IP address, location (city, country, continent))
- Creation date
- Game specific data (such as leaderboard scores)
- Linked Steam account
The collected data is transmitted and stored to servers in the US.
You can find further information and regarding your rights in this respect in the privacy statements of PlayFab: https://playfab.com/terms/.
PlayFab is certificated under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Statistical analytics are provided by a service provided by GameAnalytics, 1 Hardwick Street, London EC1R 4RB, United Kingdom.
GameAnalytics does collect the following (personal) data:
- OS major
- OS minor
- IP address
- Install timestamp (timestamp of the first event received from the app integrated with GameAnalytics)
- Boot-up timestamp (timestamp of when a user boots up a game)
- Business events such as transactions made in the game
- Progression events that are used to mark a Player’s progress or movement in the game
- Resource events such as the acquisition or spend of game virtual currencies by the Player
- Design events used to track Player behavior in the game, which can refer to any aspect of the game’s design, including, but not limited to, level or character design, bonuses, social interactions, etc.
- Error events such as any errors encountered by the Player while using the game
- Game specific data, like the number of deaths, levels completed, or enemies defeated, etc.
You can find further information and regarding your rights in this respect in the privacy statements of GameAnalytics: https://gameanalytics.com/privacy.
The collected data is hosted by Amazon Web Services and Google both of which comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. GameAnalytics is provided by a European service.
For game updates via a newsletter.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to allow you to access and use specific functions of the game you are using and also understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Account identification and sign-in
- Game experience
- Information to improve our products and services
If you elect to submit your email for our newsletter, you will receive updates on our games.
Sharing of your information
We will never sell your information. However, these are the only circumstances we would share personal information:
- With third-party service providers in direct support of the services required (such as PlayFab or GameAnalytics)
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to forward the data
- With your explicit consent
How long we keep your data
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the services or as long as the user does not close his account or withdraw his consent. The user’s personal data will be deleted from our database immediately after the user’s account is closed, his consent withdrawn, or when the service has been terminated. Certain data will be deleted automatically just by simply deleting your save game.
How we you get your consent
By simply playing any of our games you are giving us consent to collect and use your information. You can withdraw consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org but this will require you to stop playing our games as well.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to Burgos Games:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request a limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us at email@example.com and indicating the reason for their request.
Please note that any requests may require personal data exchange.
Burgos Games’ products are intended to be appropriate for general audiences and are not directed to children (usually considered to be under 13, depending on where you reside). Burgos Games does not intentionally collect personal information from children without seeking any required parental approval in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, such as the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
This policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of this policy when this policy was last updated. Please review this policy every time you access or use any Burgos Games service to make sure that you have reviewed the most recent version.
How to Contact Us
To learn more about Burgos Games’ privacy practices or if you have questions about this policy, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.